Tabernacle Layout - Tent Dimensions Only
I have found two web sites that contain various artistic illustrations of the Tabernacle. Covered are pretty much all parts and pieces, mad...
Contrary to one of my previous posts , I was able to compile this list of places where you can find the Samaritan Pentateuch online. These ...
Here are a few artistic images to illustrate details of the Tabernacle service. This one ( from this web site - click "login as g...
The Tent of the Tabernacle was divided into two(2) rooms (sections): The Holy of Hollies(kodesh-ha-Kadoshim) and The Holy Place(kodesh). He...
This is an exploded schematic diagram of Golden Lampstand (Menorah). This diagram shows all parts that the Lampstand consisted of and that ...
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (145)
- ► 2010 (174)
- Some comparative calculations
- A different opinion on the thickness of the boards...
- The Desert Tabernacle and its Corner Boards
- Tabernacle Layout - Tent and Courtyard
- Courtyard Elements, South-West Corner
- Tabernacle Layout - Tent Dimensions Only
- 5 Outer Pillars of the Tent
- 4 Inner Pillars of the Tent
- Western Wall and Corner Boards
- Tent Western Wall, South-West Corner Board
- ▼ November (10)