Tabernacle Layout - Tent Dimensions Only
Here is an interesting question: How did Noah ("rest") managed to save living creatures of the earth in a seemingly tiny Ark? ...
I have found two web sites that contain various artistic illustrations of the Tabernacle. Covered are pretty much all parts and pieces, mad...
Contrary to one of my previous posts , I was able to compile this list of places where you can find the Samaritan Pentateuch online. These ...
Let's take a look at what the Holy of Holies (the Ark room) of the Tabernacle looked like when the High Priest was inside. The High Pri...
This is an exploded schematic diagram of Golden Lampstand (Menorah). This diagram shows all parts that the Lampstand consisted of and that ...
Most furniture pieces and parts of the Tabernacle were either made of pure gold or were overlayed with gold. I have already tried to discuss...
Lets' re-read Exodus 26:10-11 ... 10 And thou shalt make fifty loops on the edge of the one curtain that is outmost in the coupling, 1...
This is rather interesting question and the answer to it is twofold. The main purpose of the 50 loops and 50 clasps for each of the tw...
I forgot to mention the division of the Tent of the Tabernacle according to the Exodus 26:33: 33 And thou shalt hang up the vail under the...
One other little detail that nevertheless is of paramount importance to understanding the partitioning of the Tent of the Tabernacle is - th...
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (145)
- ► 2010 (174)
- Some comparative calculations
- A different opinion on the thickness of the boards...
- The Desert Tabernacle and its Corner Boards
- Tabernacle Layout - Tent and Courtyard
- Courtyard Elements, South-West Corner
- Tabernacle Layout - Tent Dimensions Only
- 5 Outer Pillars of the Tent
- 4 Inner Pillars of the Tent
- Western Wall and Corner Boards
- Tent Western Wall, South-West Corner Board
- ▼ November (10)