Tabernacle Layout - Tent Dimensions Only
Here is an interesting question: How did Noah ("rest") managed to save living creatures of the earth in a seemingly tiny Ark? ...
I have found two web sites that contain various artistic illustrations of the Tabernacle. Covered are pretty much all parts and pieces, mad...
This is an exploded schematic diagram of Golden Lampstand (Menorah). This diagram shows all parts that the Lampstand consisted of and that ...
I think I have extensively covered this subject in my previous posts, particularly in this one . However, I wanted to elaborate even more a...
Contrary to one of my previous posts , I was able to compile this list of places where you can find the Samaritan Pentateuch online. These ...
Let's take a look at what the Holy of Holies (the Ark room) of the Tabernacle looked like when the High Priest was inside. The High Pri...
Let's now go back to the Holy Place of the Tabernacle: This image shows High Priest (Aaron) and his sons (Eleazar and Ithamar) doin...
The description now moves on to the Court of the Mishkan and its parts. Let's take a look: Exodus 27:9 9 And thou shalt make the cour...
The next two chapters(28 and 29) of the Book of Exodus are dedicated entirely to the priestly service. Chapter 28 describes the Garments of ...
Exodus 38:24-31 provides exact sum of the precious metals that were initially donated by the Israelites to construct the Tabernacle. The tot...
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (145)
- ► 2010 (174)
- Some comparative calculations
- A different opinion on the thickness of the boards...
- The Desert Tabernacle and its Corner Boards
- Tabernacle Layout - Tent and Courtyard
- Courtyard Elements, South-West Corner
- Tabernacle Layout - Tent Dimensions Only
- 5 Outer Pillars of the Tent
- 4 Inner Pillars of the Tent
- Western Wall and Corner Boards
- Tent Western Wall, South-West Corner Board
- ▼ November (10)