Tabernacle Layout - Tent Dimensions Only
I have found two web sites that contain various artistic illustrations of the Tabernacle. Covered are pretty much all parts and pieces, mad...
This is an exploded schematic diagram of Golden Lampstand (Menorah). This diagram shows all parts that the Lampstand consisted of and that ...
And now, lets' take a closer look at the corner boards, their tenons, and at how the boards would form a corner of the Tent of the Taber...
The Exodus 37:1-9 repeats the minute details and dimensions of the Ark Of The Covenant that could be found in earlier chapters of the Pentat...
Contrary to one of my previous posts , I was able to compile this list of places where you can find the Samaritan Pentateuch online. These ...
Verses of Exodus 28:15-22 describe yet another part of the Priestly Garments - the so-called Breastplate of Judgement. Let's take a look...
Exodus 26:36 deals with the Entrance Curtain(The Screen) of the Tent of the Tabernacle. Lets' take a look... 36 And thou shalt make ...
Let's review all of the garments of the High Priest (Aaron) and his Sons. Let's begin with the High Priest garments: And here ...
Exodus 38:24-31 provides exact sum of the precious metals that were initially donated by the Israelites to construct the Tabernacle. The tot...
According to Exodus 30:13, a Silver Shekel of the Sanctuary (a basic unit of measure and weight) was equal to twenty (20) "Gerahs"...
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (145)
- ► 2010 (174)
- Some comparative calculations
- A different opinion on the thickness of the boards...
- The Desert Tabernacle and its Corner Boards
- Tabernacle Layout - Tent and Courtyard
- Courtyard Elements, South-West Corner
- Tabernacle Layout - Tent Dimensions Only
- 5 Outer Pillars of the Tent
- 4 Inner Pillars of the Tent
- Western Wall and Corner Boards
- Tent Western Wall, South-West Corner Board
- ▼ November (10)